Monday, December 31, 2012

I Love You...Like a Love Song, Baby

Oh, how I have missed scrapping and blogging!  I've made a few projects over my little Christmas break.  Some of them I can share now-others I can't share until later. :)

My first card today is a CAS card that I made for the recent Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.  I missed the deadline to post, however, and was a bit grumpy about that. :(  This morning, though, I saw that the latest Sparks Challenge was "Anything Goes."  Woo-hoo!  Now I can still enter this card!


This super-cute jukebox is from the "Perpetual Bliss" stamp set.  I paper-pieced it using some new papers from Basic Grey's "Fiction" paper pad.  It's hard to see the embossed sentiment on the left of the card in this photo, so here's a detail photo:


See the "love you" sentiment?  The top two are more subtle, but the bottom "love You" is a deeper emboss.  

This is one of my entries for the current Paper Smooches Sparks challenge: Anything Goes.  Just click on the image below to go right to this challenge!


Thanks for popping by-come back later-I have more projects to share! :)





2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I'm so glad you are back, Sherri:) And I'm glad you are having a fun time crafting agin!!! FAB card--LOVE the hearts and music coming from the jukebox!! LOVE your embossing too!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can't wait to see what you create for this week's challenge-- Vintage:)

ps...I've missed a deadline before...that makes me grumpy too:) Glad you were still able to enter your creation <3

Joanie said...

Beautiful cards on your blog. Love your work and thanks for sharing!
http://joaniespaperescape.blogspot.com/