Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Delightful" Gift Bag

I realized today that I haven't shared a few of my recent creations with my blog readers-I have several projects that weren't picked up for the last Paper Crafts magazine call to share over the next few days.  Today's project is a gift bag that I made for the call to use sentiment stamps in a creative way.  I used the "Delightful" clear stamp from Simon Says Stamp to create a lightbulb shape.  The wires inside the lightbulb are a combination of heart stamps and hand-drawn lines. 

Papers are from Sassafras Lass and Smash tape is from K&Co.  Here is a close-up of the tag:

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now back to cleaning my scraproom! :)

3 comments:

Lisa-Jane said...

Love the lightbulb idea!

Kathy said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I love this bag! Such a cute image and sentiment