Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Wishes

Just a quick share today using some patterned paper strips that I had leftover from a class. I also used this week's sketch from Chick Challenges {with ippity}. You can now use both {ippity} AND Unity stamps for the challenge, so I paired an {ippity} frame and "happy birthday" sentiment with a "wishes" stamp from Unity. They fit together perfectly! I love combining my sets like that-love getting more mileage from the stamps that I already have!









I have also been making a ton of new cards using the new {ippity} stamps that are coming out on thursday.  they are SO cute!  I can't wait to share them with you!  Here is a sneak of one of my projects using one of the new sets:






Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Be sure to come back on Thursday to see all of my cards for the new release!  

No comments: