Sunday, November 13, 2011

All Things Unity Challenge #44

I am so excited to be sponsoring the All Things Unity challenge blog for the month of November! We'd love to have you play along with us. You could win a $20 gift certificate to my Etsy shop! Just click on the challenge image below to go directly to the challenge post.


Our challenge was to buy something from the Dollar Store and alter it. I actually bought a jumbo clothespin from the $1 bin at A.C. Moore (I hope that counts!) and alter it so that it looks very different from it's original form. I used a mix of paper scraps from Imaginisce and Momenta with one of my favorite fall stamp sets from Ippity, "Fall for You".


I think I will keep this on my desk at school to hold important little notes. :)

What will you create?




6 comments:

Lisa said...

that's really cute - I never see those but would definitely pick one up if I saw one and do something like this - inspirational

Lesa said...

OMG!! that is so CUTE!! I see them, but am never quite sure how I would alter it! I already have a dollar store item all altered!! Woo-hoo!! I'm playing!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOO happy that you are sponsoring the ATU this month---THANKS! LOVE your altered clothespin! Fun idea:)

Rebecca said...

Thanks for being a sponsor this month! Your project is just awesome - love the colors and the tree with that sweet bluebird!

Tiffany Ervin said...

How fun is this?! Love this super cute design, gorgeous Fall tree and the leaves are fantastic looking!

Dana said...

Sherri this is incredible! I'm in love.