Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome Home


The challenge over at All Things Unity this week is to use your favorite Unity or {ippity} set. HERE is the link. I have lots of favorites, so it's hard to choose just one! Right now, however, I find the one that I'm using most is Devoted by {ippity}. I love the house, especially! Lots of paper piecing on this card-everything on the house. I also used two other {ippity} sets: Just Wanted to Say and Live Simply.

Love these sets as much as I do? You can order them from me! Just visit my {ippity} site by clicking the link at the top of this page or visit http://www.sharecropperskits.blogspot.com/.

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and just love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us on our challenge at ATU!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sherri, I love your card! The colors are so cheerful. Cute house!

farmhouse-story said...

such a bright, cheerful card--love your little house, too! thanks for joining all things unity, sherri!!

Ann said...

LOVE these colors & your sweet house!

Lesa said...

Cute card!! I like how you use the buttons!!

~amy~ said...

Sherri, this is beyond adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What fabulous colors and papers! LOVE those buttons--and that house stamp-one of my FAVS:) LOVE IT! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun at All Things Unity:} YOU ROCK!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your feature today over at all things unity, sherri:)

chickadee3357 said...

Super cute card!!! I just love how this looks. I have a hard time with lined paper but this looks great!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super duper cuteness! LOVE the bright colors and all of the paper piecing!!!