Friday, January 7, 2011

Mini Valentines








I made lots of cards today, including this set of mini Valentines. Each of these cards is 4"x4", so I was able to get four cards from a 12"x12" sheet of cardstock. Each of the images is stamped and paper-pieced using scraps, so these Valentines are perfect for stretching your scrapping budget! Each of the images is highlighted somewhere with Glossy Accents to give it a little bit of shine.

I pulled out my Marvy scalloped heart punch, too. I don't use this very often, but it was perfect for these CAS cards. It provided a nice base for my paper-pieced images. The stamps are all from Unity's "Mix-Up of Cuteness". So cute!

This set of cards is my entry for the Paper Play Challenge-Clean and Simple.

8 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg Sherri these are just adorable!!!!

AnitaRex said...

Such cute Valentines! So great that they are made from scraps!

Dawn said...

super cute Sherri.

yyam said...

Oh my! How adorable are these!!!! :)

Angela Moody said...

These are just too cute!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable...

Mary Friederichsen said...

Sherri these are simply adorable!

Thank you for sharing!

Liz said...

Beautiful project Thanks for playing along with our plain and Simple theme at PAPERPLAY!

Liz xx