Monday, December 28, 2009

Recycled Product


My creative juices have been flowing nonstop over the past few days. I have made 8 cards and started working on my newest kits which will be available very soon. These are mini kits-so much fun. Watch for the MyShare Mini Kits coming in January!

Today's share is made almost entirely from a recycled Basic Grey catalog! I was flipping through it, looking at layouts and cards, when it dawned on me that the samples and images were too pretty to throw in the recycling bin. So, being the cheap...I mean frugal...girl that I am, I grabbed my little scissors and began snipping away. I lifted a card design from Betsy Veldman (you can see Betsy's original card HERE) and began using my little recycled bits. The result: sweet Thank You and Happy Birthday cards feautring Basic Grey's images in sizes that are appropriate for my little cards.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas-we certainly did. Now for some much deserved rest!

1 comment:

Diana said...

WOW, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing!