Monday, August 24, 2009

More publishing news!

I am so excited to share some more publishing news! As I had posted earlier, one of my cards was selected to appear in the January issue of Cards magazine. I just received another email from Susan Opel, an editor at Papercrafts magazine, requesting another of my cards! I will have a baby card appearing in the March/April issue of Papercrafts magazine. SO EXCITING-I can't even put it into words.

More exciting news is that I have a card set that will be appearing on http://www.scrapbooking.com/ in a little while. I don't have a lot of information on this yet, but I will share as soon as I do.

Lots of fun things happening for me right now-I'll keep you all updated as much as possible. It's all a little overwhelming (but exciting!) right now.

Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

Congratulations again, Sherri!