Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Up for a Challenge?



A sketch challenge, that is, from DeNami Design. :)

This week's sketch was created by Jenny and is so versatile! I literally could have used any stamp I own (which is quite a few, LOL) to create a card. I chose the Fancy Butterfly from DeNami and paired it with Sky Blue Cardstock and white dotted swiss cardstock. I think it came out elegant, don't you?

We'd love to have you join us over at the DeNami blog for this week's sketch challenge! All you need to do is create a card using the Jenny's sketch. The prize? DeNami goodies, of course! Happy stamping!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

I'm always up for a challenge:) Love your card sherri...the color combo is perfect-o!

Jenny said...

I love the Butterfly in the square! Very pretty!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Just gorgeous! I love the colors! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a cute card, Sherri!
Love the embossing and that butterfly!
So pretty! :)

Michele Gross said...

Love love love that color combo!! Such an elegant feel with that lovely butterfly :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Laurie Chilton said...

I love the blue and the brown together and that swiss dot is just the perfect touch. Beautiful job Sherri! :)