Friday, December 31, 2010

Garden Gnome Santa Set


I know it's early, but I am starting on Christmas cards for next year. Not because I am super-organized, but because I have tons of Christmas papers, I didn't have time to make as many cards this year, and because I found a new challenge site. :)
I am entering this set in the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round challenge for December. For this challenge, you need to make 5 Christmas cards using a Santa image or the word Santa. I chose this adorable little gnome Santa from Imaginisce.
Each of these cards will also be entered in other challenges, as well:


"Happy Holidays": The Cat's Pajamas TCP#139

3 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Such a cute set!! Still having fun with Christmas cards myself :) Might have to check out this challenge!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE IT! And this is perfect for the EIC challenge going on right now! Love that little gnome:) SUPER ADORABLE!!

http://etsyinspired.blogspot.com/

Janelle said...

What a great idea to combine all these challenges -- and to make Christmas cards all year round. May have to check out that challenge site! Very cute cards.