Monday, April 12, 2010

Over-the-Top Excited!


I got the most amazing email yesterday from Dora at Scrap Street magazine. I am joining their staff as a writer! I will be responsible for my own column, Card Corner. Please read the official announcement HERE and welcome all of the new staff members. I am in good company with the girls who work there. :)


Scrap Street is a FREE monthly ezine, featuring scrapbooks layouts and cards. Hope you can check out the latest issue, April 2010, as well as the previous issues (they are all available at http://www.scrapstreet.com/.) There is currently a call for Summertime Cards for the July issue. I'd love for you all to send in submissions! Please email your submissions (digi photos, no larger than 600 x 600 pixels please) to submissions@scrapstreet.com. I can't wait to see what you all create!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Sherri - welcome to the "Streets"! So glad to have you. Heather aka Casper on the Streets.

Dora said...

We are so thrilled to have you! I am such a fan!

Michele Gross said...

Oh Sherri Congratulations! Wow, that is really exciting!! Woo-Hoo :)

Jenny said...

Congrats Sherri!