Monday, December 21, 2009

Some holiday cards at last!


I have several Christmas cards to share with you! I know I should have posted them sooner, but life has been really crazy here for the past two weeks. My semester is over (hello, Dean's List) and my dad is recovering as much as can be expected from his recent health issues. (More on that later.)

This first card is a fun little card featuring the Penguin Chick stamp from Imaginisce. This was a summer stamp, but I got some more mileage out of it by using it for some whimsical holiday cards. Last Christmas, I received a card from my friend Lana in Hawaii, and it had a hula dancer on it. So, when I got this stamp this spring, I immediately wanted to use it for a Christmas card! So cute, don't you think?

The sentiment is from a set I got at Walmart last year. It went so well with the hula theme.

Thanks for looking, and I will post more later this afternoon!

No comments: