Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yakkity Yak...


This is another of my favorite "rejects" from the recent PaperCrafts pub call. I don't know what it is about this card, but I just love it. Just a fun little card to mail a friend. It's a great way to use a journaling lines stamp, too! I have had this set of journaling block stamps from Autumn Leaves for a couple of years now, and they have been sitting on the shelf, uninked. I paired the journaling block with a Hero Arts speech bubble stamp and some cute little Lawn Fawn stamps. All papers are from SEI. Thanks for checking in!

8 comments:

Ann said...

Very cute! I love the journaling lines paired with the paper pieced phone!

Laurel said...

I totally love this card, can't believe it was rejected!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

A reject---what? This is super cute! I loooooove it! Love the papers you used! You rock:)

Anita Rex said...

So fun! I like how you used the journaling stamps!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

~amy~ said...

:) Love the card and the blog post title!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Sherri! Love the "vintage" rotary phone! :) LOL

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a FUN card! LOVE that paper pieced phone and the way you used the journaling lines!!!!