Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My first layouts of 2011!


It's been months since I've made scrapbook layouts. I was inspired by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to finally make a page. Guess what? I made 2! I will share one here today which uses mostly Jillibean Soup and Pebbles, Inc. products. I also used a PageMaps sketch that was shared in the Scrapbook Daisies forum. The other page (made with my Counterfeit Kit) will be shared here on Monday as part of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog's monthly blog hop.

Just a quick share today. Many of you know that this has been a very traumatic and hectic week for my family, as my older sister passed away Sunday from complications of pneumonia and leukemia. Trying to keep things as normal as possible, but it's tough. There have been some really rough moments over the past week. Thanks to all of you for sharing loving thoughts and hugs over the past few days. Hugs to you all. xoxo

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Sherri...I'm sooo sorry for your loss...when you have a chance, can you send me your snail mail?

Your layout is simply adorable...

Thinking of ya:)

Michele Gross said...

You just hang in there sweetie! Still sending prayers for comfort :)

Dawn T said...

beautiful LO Sherri. I can imagine making this would have helped. I am so sorry to hear of your loss... it is a hard thing when a sibling dies... prayers and thoughts with you and the families

Jan Hennings said...

Great LO's and love the stitching!

Lesa said...

such a cute LO~~ glad to see you scrapping~~ hugs to you and your family

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Layout! love your work!!! thanks for commenting on my blog ;)

Unknown said...

So nice layout! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Sherri! I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Your layout is FABULOUS! LOVE everything about your design, and your details are just perfect!