Friday, November 13, 2009

An Autumn Thank You



I have had this little leaf stamp for a few weeks now, but just recently had the chance to use it. It is from a fall Studio G set ($1) and I can say that it was a buck well spent. I made a few different cards using it, and here is the first.


This card is based on CPS Sketch # 141. I just love this polka-dot paper from My Mind's Eye. The colors and pattern have a fresh feel and are very versatile. I stamped the little leaf on a distressed white patterned paper, colored them with colored pencils and then stickled them with a coordinating color. The "Thanks" stamp is from Technique Tuesday. I added jute instead of ribbon to keep with the nature theme, and also because this card is going to my brother-in-law who just fixed my laptop for me. (Thanks, Mike-card and cookies coming your way tomorrow!)


Thanks for looking-and stay tuned for more new cards from sketches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I {heart} polka dots! What a sweet card to give thanks :) Dani

dstandard said...

Cute card - love the simplicity