Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New ShareCroppers Kit available!


I'm excited to share my latest kit with you, since it features lots of my favorite kinds of projects-CARDS! This kit is jam-packed with gorgeous coordinating patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and includes supplies to make 20 different cards! Yes, you can make 20 complete cards, with envelopes, for $20 plus tax! Don't you just love a good deal?

The photo above shows three of my favorite projects, although your kit will include instructions and photos of all 20 cards.

This kit features lots of tips for working with and mixing patterned papers. Each card features a different technique (such as a new way to use your favorite border punch) or approach for patterned papers and will help you make the most of them. Also included are new card designs and some adorable new patterns for accents. What's great is that after you've made all of these cards, you can carry those techniques over to cards that you design, using the patterned papers that you already have in your stash.

The cards in this kit are great to have on hand in your own card stash, or they would also make a great gift for someone. There are no sentiments on these cards-you can leave them plain for notecards, add your own stamped sentiments or rub-ons, or use my stamps at our first monthly crop to be held later this month!

I will be taking orders for this kit starting today, and will be delivering them on Saturday. To order, simply email me at sharecropperskits@gmail.com or call me at 474-6682. I also have a few of last month's charter kit left, so if you missed out just let me know. Watch on the 15th for September's second kit which includes a recipe box and papers from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird line!

No comments: