Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just a few cards to share...


I have to be honest-since school started I really haven't been very creative, so I don't have much to share or to blog about! I feel like I'm being stretched in every possible direction. Making cards has taken a "back seat" this fall. There just aren't enough hours in the day between my semester at UMF, my family, my house (seriously neglected!) and all of the other things that seem to make it onto my to-do list.


Over the next few days, though, I hope to share with you some of the cards that I lovingly refer to as my "duds" (the ones that haven't been picked up by publishers.) Despite their "dud" status, I still like them and hope you all do, too.


I also just heard from Jami over at http://www.scrapbooking.com/. I will have a short article and card set featured over there starting on November 1. Be sure to check it out!


This card was one that I submitted to Papercrafts "Stamp It" issue. I just love these magazines-I refer back to them often. This card features a happy little palette of yellow, white and dark brown. The stamps are from Technique Tuesday, and the border punch is by Martha Stewart. Thanks for looking!

No comments: