Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm SO excited!

I just got the most exciting email I've ever received-I'm going to be published for the first time ever! One of my cards is going to be published in the January 2010 issue of Cards magazine! I can't stop smiling! :D

This is perfect timing, as my daughter Jordan pointed out, since today is my last day working at A Time to Remember. The store has been sold and I have decided not to continue teaching classes there.

More exciting news, though-my classes and kits will still be available through my new business, ShareCroppers. I will be offering kits (complete with all materials and instructions, along with photos of the finished projects here on my blog.) New kits will be available on the 1st and 15th of each month, beginning on Monday with our Charter Member Kit. I will also be hosting a monthly crop at the end of each month where scrappers and cardmakers can get together. (More info on the crops will be available soon. The first crop will be at the end of September.) Please tune in on Monday for full details and to check out the first kit.

So lots of exciting things are happening here today. I'll keep you all posted (as long as my laptop cooperates!)

Sorry for the lack of projects posted here lately-my laptop died, was repaired, then died again this morning. Unfortunately, that's where all of my photos and photo-editing programs are. Hopefully she'll be healthy again soon! :)

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Congrats again Sherri--you deserve to be published!! Can't wait to see you in print!! Also looking forward to your new business venture and seeing the cool projects you come up with!!

Connie said...

Way to go Sherri!! Glad I got to know you before you became "famous" and stuck up. I have always said you were "way too creative" for me and this proves it. YOU GO, GIRL!!!!