Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Give a hoot...


for owls, that is. My daughter thinks I'm absolutely nuts and teases me endlessly about my "freaky forest creatures." I'm not the only one, though-have you noticed that there are tons of cute little critter stamps and other supplies out there?

I picked up this Big Owl from Hero Arts a few months ago, but have been a little intimidated to use it. It is ONE BIG OWL. I also picked up the new Ink 'n Stamp-Birds and Branches set from Hero Arts just last week. This set has some super-tiny owls in it. So I combined the two for this "Thinking of You" card. Not sure yet if I will enter it in this week's "manly" challenge on the Hero Arts blog-not sure if it's submission quality or not. I think I'll play around some more this week before I decide.

Off to my son's baseball practice now, but I'll be back tomorrow to share some more cards.

2 comments:

zopeloti said...

Love the colorful owl. I like all of the wild critters.

zopeloti said...

Love the colorful owl. I enjoy attempting making nature/ wildlife cards.
Great blog especially the music.
TFS