Monday, May 25, 2009

Friendly Forest


No posts for a couple of days because we've been away on our first camping trip of the season. Now we're back, with a few more pictures to scrap. My son caught a 13" bass and my daughter caught three smaller bass! So exciting-I've never been fishing. I'm so glad they get to have this experience.

Going through my stash, I found some adorable papers and chipboard accents that I picked up awhile back. They are from the Friendly Forest line by Colorbok. Can't wait to print some photos and scrap a bit, but until then I though I'd share a card that I made from one of the die-cut papers from this line. Super easy-the birds and flowers look hand-stamped, but are really pinted on the paper. I just did some cutting, layering and stickling for this cute card. The only stamping was the "happy birthday" from Imaginisce. Also had to try out this cute border punch from Martha Stewart.

Still unpacking from the camping trip, but I hope to be able to play with my new stamps tonight and share some goodies tomorrow.

No comments: