Saturday, March 31, 2012

My March Counterfeit Kit-Finally!

I put this kit together several weeks ago, but haven't even had a chance to take a photo or make anything with it! I have some time today, and I hope that I can pull a few projects together.
This month's inspiration kit is the March 2012 Kit from Birds of a Feather. This was a beautiful kit-I love the blue and yellow color scheme. I don't have many vintage supplies, however, so I took inspiration from the colors and also from the die cuts in the kit. My die cuts are from SEI and My Little Shoebox, and have very similar sentiments to the ones in the inspiration kit. I have a mix of papers from Momenta, My Little Shoebox, and SEI. Thank you to Bethany from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge for the dainty white lace that is also part of my kit this month! :)
I also won Jillibean Soup's "Chicken Dumpling" stamp kit from Unity Stamp Co., which I think will work great with my kit-I see some Easter cards happening today!
Be sure to stop back tomorrow-I am a stop on the Lily Pad Cards 1st Birthday Blog Hop! Over $300 in prizes will be given away, plus I have some BRAND NEW {ippity} blog candy up for grabs!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

thanks for sharing your gorgeous kit - loving that twine and the white lace! looks like a really lovely happy kit to use