Monday, October 12, 2009

Some Halloween treats...

that I've come across lately. I have today off from classes (Columbus Day) so hopefully I can squeeze in a little scrappy time before Ryan's football practice.
Check out these links for some cute, not-too-spooky projects:
"Sour Cream" treat holders by Imaginisce
Treat bag toppers by SEI (You can print them if you are a Club SEI member, or be inspired to create your own-I love the one with the leaf-perfect for any fall gathering, not just Halloween)
*NOTE-the treat bag toppers are the second project in this post-just scroll down a bit
Candy corn favor box by Katie Renz in the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery
Haunted House by Kelli Crowe in the 2Peas Gallery (read the directions-she talks about the horrors of dial-up internet-I can vouch for that. :) )---I have seen this chipboard house by Doodlebug done differently, kind of cutesy-this is a cute, kind of quirky, variation.
I'll be back later this week with some of my own creations. I'm off to work on those, plus my submission for the Imaginisce Design Team call. If you've ever taken one of my stamping classes, you already know how much I love their papers and stamps. This is the call I've been waiting for!

No comments: